For over 30 years the IPPFA has offered Public Pension Trustees the best and latest in trustee training. With the recent far reaching changes in pension law and with the difficult challenges yet to come, the IPPFA strives to prepare pension trustees for the future. Please join us for Training in Ethics, Investment Procedures, Fiduciary Responsibilities, Legal and Legislative Updates, and much, much more and all with nationally renowned speakers.
The Trustee Workshop will be offered on Tuesday October 2th, designed for those trustees that need a refresher or are new to a board. And as every year the IPPFA Golf Outing will be held before the conference on October 2nd.
After a busy day attending the conference, enjoy one of the many recreational facilities the Grand Geneva has to offer or dine, relax and network at one of the several restaurants and lounges on site. Need to get out? Drive less than 10 minutes to one of Downtown Lake Geneva’s many restaurants.
To Be Announced
2018 IPPFA MidAmerican Pension Conference:
- Hotel Reservations will not be available until October 6, 2017.
- IPPFA MidAmerican Pension Conference will be held in Lake Geneva, WI.
- The dates for the 2018 conference are October 2nd – 5th, 2018.
- The venue will be the Grand Geneva Resort & Spa.
- The IPPFA rate is $138.00 per night, plus taxes.
- Call the Grand Geneva Resort & Spa direct at 1-800-558-3417.
- IPPFA MidAmerican Pension Conference Golf Outing- October 2, 2018 – Details
- Sponsorship for IPPFA MidAmerican Pension Conference Golf Outing- October 2, 2018 – Details
- IPPFA MidAmerican Pension Conference – October 2 thru 5, 2018 – Exhibitor Registration Form
- IPPFA MidAmerican Pension Conference – October 2 thru 5, 2018 – Corporate Registration Form