This event has ended.
For over 30 years the IPPFA has offered Public Pension Trustees the best and latest in trustee training. With the recent far reaching changes in pension law and with the difficult challenges yet to come, the IPPFA strives to prepare pension trustees for the future. Please join us for Training in Ethics, Investment Procedures, Fiduciary Responsibilities, Legal and Legislative Updates, and much, much more and all with nationally renowned speakers.
The Trustee Workshop will be offered on Tuesday October 2th, designed for those trustees that need a refresher or are new to a board. And as every year the IPPFA Golf Outing will be held before the conference on October 2nd.
After a busy day attending the conference, enjoy one of the many recreational facilities the Grand Geneva has to offer or dine, relax and network at one of the several restaurants and lounges on site. Need to get out? Drive less than 10 minutes to one of Downtown Lake Geneva’s many restaurants.
Thank you to our sponsors:
2018 MidAmerican Pension Conference:
- MidAmerican Pension Conference will be held at the Grand Geneva Resort in Lake Geneva, WI.
- October 2nd – 5th, 2018.
- The MidAmerican rate is $138.00 per night plus taxes and fees.
- 20% Discount on all Spa services during the conference.
- Call the Grand Geneva Resort & Spa direct at 1-800-558-3417.
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Lake Geneva Resort
- Group Name: IPPFA, Group Code: IPP
- Rate: $147.00 per night plus taxes & fees
- Minimum of three nights
- To book the MAIN DATES of 10/2/18 to10/5/18, please use the following link: Holiday Inn
- To book the MAIN DATES PLUS THE SHOULDER DATES of 10/1/2018 to 10/6/2018, please use this link and adjust the arrival and departure date as necessary:
- Holiday Inn
- Please be advised that this link will not work on a mobile device such as a tablet or smart phone, you must use a desktop
- Harbor Shores of Lake Geneva
- Group Code: IPPFA
- Lakeview Room Rate: $99 per night plus taxes & fees
- Parkview Room Rate: $79 per night plus taxes & fees
- **IMPORTANT NOTE: Reservations MUST be made over the phone through Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva directly at 262-248-9181 or 888-746-7371.
Sponsorship & Exhibiting Opportunities
- Welcome Reception Entertainment Sponsor $5000 – FILLED
- Name Badge Sponsor $4000 – FILLED
- Lunch Sponsor $3000 – Six available
- Breakfast Sponsor $2000 – Six available
- Don’t see what you’re looking for? Call us at 630-784-0406 x106 and we can customize a package to fit your budget.
- MidAmerican Exhibitor Prospectus