REGISTRATION NOT OPEN AT THIS TIME
For over 30 years the IPPFA has offered Public Pension Trustees the best and latest in trustee training. With the recent far reaching changes in pension law and with the difficult challenges yet to come, the IPPFA strives to prepare pension trustees for the future. Please join us for Training in Ethics, Investment Procedures, Fiduciary Responsibilities, Legal and Legislative Updates, and much, much more and all with nationally renowned speakers.
The Trustee Workshop will be offered on Tuesday October 1st, designed for those trustees that need a refresher or are new to a board. And as every year the IPPFA Golf Outing will be held before the conference on October 1st.
After a busy day attending the conference, enjoy one of the many recreational facilities the Grand Geneva has to offer or dine, relax and network at one of the several restaurants and lounges on site. Need to get out? Drive less than 10 minutes to one of Downtown Lake Geneva’s many restaurants.
2019 IPPFA MidAmerican Pension Conference:
- Hotel Reservations will not be available until October 4, 2018.
- IPPFA MidAmerican Pension Conference will be held at the Grand Geneva Resort in Lake Geneva, WI.
- October 1st – 4th, 2018.
- The IPPFA rate is $138.00 per night plus taxes and fees.
- Call the Grand Geneva Resort & Spa direct at 1-800-558-3417.
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Lake Geneva Resort
- Group Name: IPPFA, Group Code: IPP
- Rate: per night plus taxes & fees
- Minimum of three nights
- Holiday Inn
- Please be advised that this link will not work on a mobile device such as a tablet or smart phone, you must use a desktop.
- Welcome Reception Entertainment Sponsor $5000 – FILLED
- Name Badge Sponsor $4000 – One available
- Lunch Sponsor $3000 – Six available
- Breakfast Sponsor $2000 – Six available
- Don’t see what you’re looking for? Call us at 630-784-0406 x106 and we can customize a package to fit your budget.