For over 30 years the IPPFA has offered Public Pension Trustees the best and latest in trustee training. With the recent far reaching changes in pension law and with the difficult challenges yet to come, the IPPFA strives to prepare pension trustees for the future. Please join us for training in Ethics, Investment Procedures, Fiduciary Responsibilities, Legal and Legislative Updates, and more and all with nationally renowned speakers.
The Trustee Workshop will be offered on Tuesday October 3rd, designed for those trustees that need a refresher or are new to a board.
After a busy day attending the conference, enjoy this 120 year-old National Historic Landmark of unmatched beauty and elegance. It is home to the 539-room St. Louis Union Station Hotel—a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, luxury offices, dozens of shops and restaurants, a lake and plaza for festivals, concerts, and other special events. And, of course, the stunning Grand Hall is a destination in its own right.
- IPPFA 2017 MidAmerican Pension Conference will be held in St. Louis, MO
- The dates for the 2017 conference are October 3rd – 6th.
- The venue will be the the St. Louis Union Station.
- The IPPFA rate is $159.00 per night, plus taxes.
- The IPPFA rate for parking is $12.00
- Call the St. Louis Station directly at (314) 621-5262.
- Registration Summary Page.
Drury Inn St. Louis At Union Station
201 South 20th Street, St. Louis, MO 63103
Golf Registration is Now Open:
October 3, 2017 10:00 am