Registration is now open! You can register by clicking here.
The 2020 IPPFA Illinois Pension Conference will be held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Springfield, IL from May 6th – May 8, 2020.
On December 18, 2019, Governor J.B. Pritzker signed SB 1300, making it Public Act 101-0610. This act will consolidate all Article 3 and 4 pension fund’s investment assets. Under Public Act 101-0610, training requirements have now been reduced from 16-hours of continuing education training to 8-hours for annual renewal. In addition to this, current pension trustees are also now required to obtain 4-hours of consolidation transition training regarding this new law. This specialized training will be offered on the last day of the conference, May 8th.
The IPPFA Illinois Pension Conference is the perfect way to complete your 8-hours of pension trustee training. Highlights include dynamic speakers, informative exhibits, and many networking opportunities. For over 30 years, the IPPFA has given attendees the very best training in ethics, fiduciary responsibilities, and legal and legislative updates, all covering every aspect of pension trustee training.
2020 IPPFA Illinois Pension Conference
- The 2020 IPPFA Illinois Pension Conference will be held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Springfield, IL 62703 from May 6th through May 8, 2020.
- The Crowne Plaza Hotel is located at 3000 S. Dirksen Pkwy. in Springfield, IL 62703
- The IPPFA room rate is $123.00 per night, plus taxes and fees
- Call the Crowne Plaza Hotel directly at (217) 529-7777, or click here to make your reservation; be sure to mention “IPPFA” when you call.
- 2020 Illinois Conference Call for Presentations
- 2020 Illinois Conference Prospectus for Exhibitors
- 2020 Illinois Conference Sponsorship Form