The PPD, a unique repository of data on state and local pensions, has added:
- 10 new local plans to the existing sample of 170 state and local plans; and
- 2017 data for over 100 variables.
To access these data, the PPD offers a wide variety of features: “quick-fact” pages with key data at the national, state, and plan levels, and:
- an enhanced interactive data browser for customized searches;
- a full-scale downloadable dataset for researchers; and
- downloadable financial reports and actuarial valuations.