Individual Associate Membership
The Illinois Public Pension Fund Associate (IPPFA) is pleased to offer the Individual Associate Membership to both active and retired police officers and firefighters at a cost of $25 per year.
Benefits of this membership include a monthly newsletter, legislative outreach for retirement benefit concerns, and retirement and financial wellness training. Additionally, we are offering benefits and services for your personal needs that you can enroll in, such as:
- Long Term Care
- Individual Medical Insurance
- Medicare Supplements and Prescription Drug Coverage for Medicare Eligible Members
- Auto and Home Insurance
- Life Insurance
- IPPFA Dental and Vision Plan
- Wills and Trust Services
- Your Path to Government Benefits
- This service is offered through Mike Corrigan with LegacyLock
To apply for membership, please fill out the Individual Associate Membership Application and mail it to the IPPFA Office at 2587 Millennium Dr., Unit C in Elgin, IL 60124. You may also email it to email@example.com.