By registering and participating in our online 16-hour Certified Trustee Program, you are given the opportunity to hear from both speakers and professionals who work in the public pension arena on a daily basis. Receive up-to-date information in the areas of legislation, ethics, the economy, and fiduciary responsibilities.
The Certified Trustee Program agenda includes:
- Fiduciary Duties of Public Pension Fund Trustees
- Legal Issues and Ethics for Pension Funds
- Understanding Medical and Disability Issues
- Understanding the Administration of Pension Benefits
- Accounting, Compliance and Record Keeping
- Basic Funding Concepts
- Introduction to Consolidation for Pension Fund Trustees
- Supplemental Video for Pension Fund Trustees
- Pension and Psychological Disabilities
- Pensions and the Impact on Returns
- How to Be a Pension Expert
The fee for the online 16-hour Certified Trustee Program is $550.00 for IPPFA Members and $1050.00 for Non-IPPFA Members.