You can view our current agenda by clicking here.
For this year’s MidAmerican Pension Conference, we will be offering you the option to attend in-person* or virtually.
Please be aware that in order for us to stay in accordance with social distancing guidelines, in-person registration will be limited and will be on a first come, first serve basis. Additionally, there will be no onsite, walk-in registrations allowed this year.
IMPORTANT NOTE: we will only be accepting registrations from member boards in good standing.
We will also be offering 8-hours of Public Safety Benefits training, including topics such as: Social Security Survivor’s Benefits, GPO, WEP, Medicare, Benefits Overview, Taxation of Benefits, Illinois Insurance Continuation Privilege, PEDA, PSEBA, Supplemental Retirement Benefits, and IMRF.
The MidAmerican Pension Conference is the perfect way to complete your 8-hours of pension trustee training. Highlights include dynamic speakers, informative exhibits, and many networking opportunities. For over 30 years, the IPPFA has given attendees the very best training in ethics, fiduciary responsibilities, and legal and legislative updates, all covering every aspect of pension trustee training.
2020 MidAmerican Pension Conference
- The 2020 MidAmerican Pension Conference will be held at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Naperville, IL 60563 from September 30th through October 2, 2020.
- The Embassy Suites Hotel is located at 1823 Abriter Ct. in Naperville, IL 60563
- The IPPFA room rate is $149.00 per night, plus taxes and fees
- Call the Embassy Suites Hotel directly at (630) 799-5900 to make your reservation; be sure to mention “IPPFA” when you call.
- You may also email Jessica Heichel-Kaffel to make a reservation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for instructions on how to download the conference app. Please note that in-person and virtual attendees will need to download the app. The conference app includes the COA forms that must be completed after each session to get continuing ed credit.